Sunday, September 13, 2009

.Semesta Holidays.

Finally finished the test,but today paper i quite afraid i cant get good results,honestly the past year questions is easy than today actual paper.Aiya,dun think too much now,now is the time to let me take a long break.Semesta Holiday,my group 17 classmates,enjoys ur holiday ya.Today dint go anywhere,but started on tomorrow i will try to pou here n there.lol.
Yesterday i went to Pavilion with my family,we went to watch 'Where Got Ghost'.
A damn funny movie+got a little but scary.I wanna watch again.
Rate:♥♥♥♥

We're the 1st at cinema,Selling fast wa this movie.

Pavilion's pizza hut services is freaking bad.
Still dare to charged me 10% service tax!!!

Some random picture.
Going to says byebye to my long hair soon,maybe i will cut some of u off.lol
I love u my hair,bye bye.

Finally i tried out this Java Chips favor,not bad.I fall in love to this...

Aiya,nothing much actually.
Kay,Ciaoz.

3 comments:

chooi ling said...

i love you!

Wenwen said...

baby v free alrd~~~

Yiting said...

aiya..good la good la...leng lui la...go see ghost movie

Sunday, September 13, 2009

.Semesta Holidays.

Finally finished the test,but today paper i quite afraid i cant get good results,honestly the past year questions is easy than today actual paper.Aiya,dun think too much now,now is the time to let me take a long break.Semesta Holiday,my group 17 classmates,enjoys ur holiday ya.Today dint go anywhere,but started on tomorrow i will try to pou here n there.lol.
Yesterday i went to Pavilion with my family,we went to watch 'Where Got Ghost'.
A damn funny movie+got a little but scary.I wanna watch again.
Rate:♥♥♥♥

We're the 1st at cinema,Selling fast wa this movie.

Pavilion's pizza hut services is freaking bad.
Still dare to charged me 10% service tax!!!

Some random picture.
Going to says byebye to my long hair soon,maybe i will cut some of u off.lol
I love u my hair,bye bye.

Finally i tried out this Java Chips favor,not bad.I fall in love to this...

Aiya,nothing much actually.
Kay,Ciaoz.

3 comments:

chooi ling said...

i love you!

Wenwen said...

baby v free alrd~~~

Yiting said...

aiya..good la good la...leng lui la...go see ghost movie