[Lady Gaga]
Hello, hello, baby
You called,
Hello, hello, baby
You called,
I can't hear a thing
I have got no servicein the club,
You see, see
Wha-Wha-What did you say?
Oh, you're breaking up on me
Sorry, I cannot hear you,
I'm kinda busy.
I have got no servicein the club,
You see, see
Wha-Wha-What did you say?
Oh, you're breaking up on me
Sorry, I cannot hear you,
I'm kinda busy.
K-kinda busy
K-kinda busy
Sorry, I cannot hear you,
I'm kinda busy.
Just a second,
It's my favorite song they're gonna play
And I cannot text you with a drink in my hand,
Eh You should a made some plans with me,
You knew that I was free.
And now you won't stop calling me,
I'm kinda busy.
Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna think anymore!
I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.
Stop callin', stop callin',
I don't wanna talk anymore!
I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
Stop telephonin' me!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
I'm busy!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
Stop telephonin' me!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
Can call all you want,but there's no one home,
and you're not gonna reach my telephone!
Out in the club,and I'm sippin' that bub,
and you're not gonna reach my telephone!
Call when you want,but there's no one home,
and you're not gonna reach my telephone!
Out in the club,and I'm sippin' that bub,
and you're not gonna reach my telephone!
[Beyonce]
Boy, the way you blowin' up my phone
won't make me leave no faster.
Put my coat on faster,leave my girls no faster.
I should a left my phone at home,cause this is a disaster!
Callin' like a collector -sorry, I cannot answer!
Not that I don't like you,
I'm just at a party.
And I am sick and tired of my phone r-ringing.
Sometimes I feel likeI live in Grand Central Station.
Tonight Im not takin' no calls,cause I'll be dancin'.
Cause I'll be dancin’Cause I'll be dancin’
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls,'cause I'll be dancin'!
We're sorry the number you have reached is not in service at this time.Please check the number, or try your call again
整首歌就是帅 好听
很有型啊他歌词 迷上
Now playing..
Telephone-Lady GaGa ft Beyonce
Bad romance-Lady GaGa
Now playing..
Telephone-Lady GaGa ft Beyonce
Bad romance-Lady GaGa
Yesterday 22.00pm,
Suddenly get a message from 38 Peng,
Walao,Hehe..got smtg wan 2 tel u 2morrow,
but small matter only,dun wori!!
Tel u 2ml!Gdnite my darling.Haha..
After i read it,make me 'xing yang yang' wa..
She always like this de,make me beh tahan jor.
I replied,
Wala0,make me sibeh exicited n0w,
Ch0u darling,haha
Miss u wa..Nite wa
Then she replied me once again,
I sent tat msg 4 u juz let u xin yang yang!!
Haha,i successfully make u xin yang yang le,
Haha..wu liao hor.?
Paiseh,cz wan slip 2 so te bie wu liao..haha..nite.
Super Zhadou lo..38 u very LAME..
Then i chit-chatting on phone with 38 lou around 2 hours..
He kinda funny,keep make me laugh-inG.
Then 我把心事告诉他,he just keep on concern-inG me.
Cz i wanted to sleep early yesterday night,my eyes is so pain.
After that,i received his msg on this morning,
But msg delivered on 00.36am
This is a super long msg..
里面有10面text.
老婆 我好难过
我难过是因为没把你照顾好
让你受了这些不应该有的挫折
我好伤心
因为
我曾经在你心中的地位被别人取代了
那..如果那个人是对你很好很好可以保护到你照顾你
对你真心很爱你 我还可以默默接受
可是 到了现在那个人玩弄你 玩你感情
害你跑来跟我倾诉 我听了十分生气伤心
如果我见到他 我一定和他说:
你做麽这样对我心爱的人
她那么好 我说过她是一个好女子 要好好珍惜
以前我对你说过这句话时 我眼泪都飙出来
那时你答应我什么 现在你做到这样
难到你问心无愧啊 你还想怎样
如果只是要玩 想要试看爱情是什么滋味
当初就不要随便插进来拿我爱着的女人来玩
那么没有耐心还要谈什么恋爱噢你
FUCKER..
如果我见到他 我一定x他的
...............................
弄到我那么吃..醋
Pukixxx Majixxx Duxxx
(都是很粗的话)
我老婆当初那么爱你 还说自己很幸福
我都差不多放心一点点
你又那么好条件 被你占优势先
我没话说 就交给你了
你这样亏待我老婆 干 你还害到我每天很难过
想到都心痛 公子 你都没有试过这种痛啦
FXXX U..........斯文败类!
(很多很多没写出来 因为太over了)
我读了 没有comment
因为基本上 我都不想去在意那么多
过去了啊 我很看得开 所以你们不用一直insult了
这样对谁都没有好处 更加改变不到事实
我没有生气谁 因为没有人错
要怪 就是怪自己的双眼 没有看清楚 选错
当作一个教训 得到一些经验 那么下次就不会再那么笨
现在最好是等我电话修理好了 希望里面以前的信息可以帮我删除完
因为我不要亲自下手 哈...
对 信息我的不是我男友
只是一个很好很好的朋友
他只是习惯叫我老婆了 哈..
他太帅了 我配不起人家
所以不要怀疑 也不要问啊..
不过谁要认识的 跟我拿号码啦
最近他寂寞难埃
做他女友条件很简单
要对他好 要唱歌给他听 *他少少变态
然后样子顺眼就可以了 然后165cm高 他最喜欢了
还有要读书的 不要每次club的 不抽烟
你可以对他发脾气 野蛮 撒娇 没问题
因为他每次当女友是宝
从来不骂女友 就算你讲到他妈妈去 他都是忍你
只是女友啊 朋友的话 他一直x你
你看姓杨的 我帮你promote勒
等下大把女子要你号码了
你都知道你在学校是校草啦 已经那么多女子lam你了
你一个都看不上 我怀疑你是gay...哈..
今天啊 我睡迟了
我set alarm 8.30am
结果 今天的课是8.30am哇
我以为是9.30am的class,
我真的是大头虾
一没有人打来吵醒我就是那么笨,
Who wanted be my alarm..??
Jk-ing la...
38萍都来到我家Hon我了
我老爸就叫我 我直接弹起来
刷牙 洗脸 随便换衣服
走人
然后39萍打包nasi lemak给我哇
可是早上胃口不好 可能是不习惯太早吃
所以浪费了哇 只是吃sotong吧了
然后在车里也是一样听到那些东西
我就回答oicccccccccccccccccccc oicccccccccc
靠 为什么弄到好像是我求他那样
弄到我想起一首歌-Love story
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go, and I said...
到了学校 我最讨厌Wednesday
因为每次Gate 3的security很烦
一直要看ID 要我从bag拿很麻烦
你都知道我手很多东西拿的嘛
烦死人
然后哇
38萍要哭要哭了
因为和少爷吵架哇
还查点xx哇
弄到我死鬼怕她们真的xx啊
还好最后没有事情
我都说了啊..
没有必要就不要吵架
真的不好的
上FOA时,
Lecture Hall没有电哇..
我就打电话给姓杨那个
他王八蛋 叫我们去草场上课
你还幽默哦你
然后给我骂废
自己在那里笑
所以嘛..哈...
谁有卖colour lens
我需要啊现在
我剩下最后一副
每次看到自己戴同样的颜色
看到自己觉得很闲
有的PM我啊
下个星期2个test is going on..
英文我不担心 我担心我的account而已啊
为什么SPM我能那么pro
现在我那么差水了的
怎样继续拿我的ACCA 我不能对不起我mother&father啊!!!
然后今天我skip我的Macro class
回家 因为我的眼睛真的很不舒服
我的腰折到哇 痛到..
然后去吃KFC 不饱哇
又跑去吃猪肠粉
这次真的饱了 我要用食物发泄
可是我怕肥噢 哈..
Is ok..Tml GYM waaaa..
最近一直和一个很很很38的男子msn..
他失恋哇 很可怜一下
不要想那么多了啦
下次最多请你吃你要吃的ham-burger啦
不过你更加可怜 请我Tony-romas
还是给我欺负到可怜..
可是..
昨天我忘记save你的号码哇
Sorry...sorry...
所以没有信息到你..
大概就这样..
Ciaoz....
No comments:
Post a Comment