Monday, June 29, 2009

H1N1 fact ♧

全世界都停了电
全世界都停了電 全世界都封了街
我所有窗子外面 被貼上黑夜
我吶喊思念 卻沒人聽見
絕望到極點剩的是疲倦
全世界都停了電 全世界白雪滿天
才發覺在我心間 有回憶碎片
一作夢翻身 就刺痛流血
我卷著身體縮成一個圈 像一個句點
Sing By Tank
How can so nice ah this sing,
Love DEEP DEEP

28/06/2009

Today we ate stemboat at home once again.
LoL,tomyam favor,
My favourite.
Actually today nothing special,
One word to describe my life
B-O-R-E-D

29/06/2009
Yes,
Today..
Around 11am my gor called me,
Then i woke up n prepared to went to school.

So kesian,
I sick today,
Sore Throat flu n etc..
My sister keep saying is H1N1 n avoid me.
Swt..

Then my friends asked me go n c doctor for safely.
Around 8pm,
My dad fetch me went to c doctor.
Nothing la dun worry,
Cz i nv fever.
Just gave me those medicine.
Faint when saw it.
In my life.
The thing i most hate is.
Hospital,clinic and medicine.
Those feeling is..
I feel i mcm like going to die soon.
Hahaha.
Crazy-ing.

K..
Today Mr.Ray chit-chatting with me at library,
So funny lo him.
Keep gossip.
Nahx.
I just listened n i dint k much.

P/s:Just got something not very syok lo,
I did really can pay my phone bill,
Even my friend too.
Wont make u guy's name go in to black list,
REALLY
I SWEAR
Dun worry
Kay??

Well,
Nothing much,
Stop here.
*Ciaoz*

Monday, June 29, 2009

H1N1 fact ♧

全世界都停了电
全世界都停了電 全世界都封了街
我所有窗子外面 被貼上黑夜
我吶喊思念 卻沒人聽見
絕望到極點剩的是疲倦
全世界都停了電 全世界白雪滿天
才發覺在我心間 有回憶碎片
一作夢翻身 就刺痛流血
我卷著身體縮成一個圈 像一個句點
Sing By Tank
How can so nice ah this sing,
Love DEEP DEEP

28/06/2009

Today we ate stemboat at home once again.
LoL,tomyam favor,
My favourite.
Actually today nothing special,
One word to describe my life
B-O-R-E-D

29/06/2009
Yes,
Today..
Around 11am my gor called me,
Then i woke up n prepared to went to school.

So kesian,
I sick today,
Sore Throat flu n etc..
My sister keep saying is H1N1 n avoid me.
Swt..

Then my friends asked me go n c doctor for safely.
Around 8pm,
My dad fetch me went to c doctor.
Nothing la dun worry,
Cz i nv fever.
Just gave me those medicine.
Faint when saw it.
In my life.
The thing i most hate is.
Hospital,clinic and medicine.
Those feeling is..
I feel i mcm like going to die soon.
Hahaha.
Crazy-ing.

K..
Today Mr.Ray chit-chatting with me at library,
So funny lo him.
Keep gossip.
Nahx.
I just listened n i dint k much.

P/s:Just got something not very syok lo,
I did really can pay my phone bill,
Even my friend too.
Wont make u guy's name go in to black list,
REALLY
I SWEAR
Dun worry
Kay??

Well,
Nothing much,
Stop here.
*Ciaoz*