My hands, my hands,
my ha uh my hands Cant keep my hands,
my hands, my, uh, my Cant keep my hands,
my hands, my, uh, my Cant keep my hands,
my hands my hands out the cookie jar.
Cookies Jar sing BY Gym Class Heroes. my ha uh my hands Cant keep my hands,
my hands, my, uh, my Cant keep my hands,
my hands, my, uh, my Cant keep my hands,
my hands my hands out the cookie jar.
*Peace
SHITZZZZ..
I..really forgot Mr.Aladin de birthday meh? Imporsible ma..
He told me 2times before is today de wor,
Cannot be mistaken la.
Sorry nehx if i forgot or..
Errrr Hmmp..
Anyway la,
Hope u can stay happy always la,
Although we lost contact de
But I'm still treat u as my friend.
Walao A,
Today class is quite HAPPY
I mean my Tutorial class,
Going have a lots assignment to do later on,
Suffer time is coming soon.
Today i went to library for waiting my Peng coming,Then i keep revision my economic,
Many word i dono the meaning,
Shitzz betul.
Then my shoes spoiled+broke again,
Why my shoes semua pun sudah rosak de.
I wanted buy new shoes,
I aim Adidas Sport Shoes,
Daddy cannot reject me to buy that one,
I love it DAMN~
Then i went to my class,
K206,
Luckily very near library only,
At Business Department only,
Then i keep asking Peng to Skip BMS lectures class,
She confusing,
I asked her wait me at library,
I 1.30pm finished my tutorial lesson,
Then we back together,
Then she agreed.
But today my lecturer very good ma,
12.50pm let us back,
On the way going to library,
Shit lo,
My shoes totally tak boleh pakai ad~
DENG..
I cant walk to library anymore,
I call Peng,ask her wait me at car park there.
Then ask my dad come to fetch me at there,
*Cz i really cant even walk also.
Peng come out n look for me,
But she dono where m i.
We on the call,
Then i tell her the direction,
I can saw her,i saw how she walk n everything,
Make me keep laughing,
I asked her turn back can see me d,
Then she turn dono go where..
I keep laughing..
Then finally she saw me.
Thx GOD.
A' Men
Luckily we calling each other is FREE OF CHARGE
If not,bill will kill both of us 99.
Then she said she needed to wait her class rap,
For giving her name list n bla bla bla.
While waiting,
Still on the call with Peng,
Then...
Her class rap passing by me,
Then Peng asked me to tell him stop at there,
Then i blurring for few second,
Then i shouted..
WEI WEI, RED COLOUR SHIRT THAT GUY PLZ STOP.
LoL,
Really make Peng n me laugh die die.
Then after setter everything,
I show Peng how is my leg n my shoes,
She saw it then she automatic laugh,
Aiyaya,
So cruel la u,laugh at me.
Then she took this picture for me.
LoL,so cute.
Hahaha,
KNS betul,rude like hell.
But i love it.
So today we skip BMS class,
Aiya,
Just learn statistic only,
FORM 4 N 5 learned before de.
Tml morning class again,
But tml sing K wa,
Happy-ING now
Suffering of FEMALE-MONTHLY-STUPID-SHITTZZ
PAIN DEEP DEEP
Hate period muchhh
95 DaYs Passed!!
Miss u never change.
Miss u never change.