Cannot hang out with friends,
Cz have to stay at home for...*dono what to do,
Aiya,respect my mum today,
Listen what she say today.
Just now watched back the recorder that v recorded b4,
Walao A,
So funny,make me keep laughing,
Ermmm...
I trying to uploading to here~
Oh yea,Peng Baby,u really cannot angry de wor,
Cz the recorder more or less u also got inside the video,
*Cz u SS ma,no doubt
Erm..this is when Form 4 recorded de~
Location: Tren Dance studio,
C Peng...That time still...but now changed a lot,now very pretty ad~
Right???
Hahahahaha..
Next,
Yayaya,this is when Form 5 took de~
Location:Perfection Tuition Centre,
Peng act stomach pain waaa..
She became pretty a lot right?
Ya.i agreed..Hahahaha
Next,
This i most remembered,
That time we took at school,
Im the one took this video.
Damn funny.
Title:My Emo Friend
Location:SMK ST.Mary Class:5A1
That moment got Pengawas passing by,
So we stop it.
Quite miss my secondary school life,
Hahaha,now everythings was changed,
Some of my classmate was studying college now,
But Zewei,Peng N Me are same college,
Yeah...College life coming soon,
Pomised myself,
Must study hard.

Next,
I watched this just now,
I sing K with my sister's friends at lawyat.
If i not mistaken,i think is after back from NS that day took de~
Stupid funny la,
We very high that day,
We are not sing at there,we are shout.
LoL,
Damn..
We sing Hot and Cold by Katy Perry,
Gila,very blur la that video,
Cz used my sister's phone took,
Not very clear.
Next,
This song is..
Disturbia by Rihanna.
LoL,
I also dono what they sing,
Simply sing nia,shout at there,
Pandainya.
Lazy to upload ad,
Hehehe,
Many recorder that we recorded b4,
All very gila gila one~
Stay tuned for next new recorder ba~
Later might going out dinner with my family,
Goshhhh,
Sleep first,
If not later no semagat..Hahahaha~
I wanna hang out with my Baby,
Faster come back la U~
END