My daddy called me up when 8am,
But i ignored him,
Wakaka..After that,went to Tarc again,
Dun wanna take accounting wa,
Wanna changed to Business Admin,She decided wanna going to Lowyat for sing K.
LoL,everytime inform me at last minute.
1st,i dint bring too much of money.2nd,the shirt very kanasai.
I wearing a sliper,a home T-Shirt n dono what short pant n a spec,1st time wear until so cincai thn went out.
Then we went to Wangsa Maju station n went to KL.Sentral.
*KL.Sentral can be our second home lo.hehehe
Then went to Monorel Station.
I saw a handsome guy.wahahaha.
*Tarc Student obviously.
Gila-ing.*Tarc Student obviously.
Then i challenge my partner to did somethings.
Wakaka..
I dunwan mention at here la,If not later i Kena.
After arrived Sg.wang,
Saw somebody,
And that somebody is the one hurt me deep deep b4,
After i saw him,
I tension and i still got a little bit panic,
I think back a lot of stuff btwn he n me,
The things i most hate is,
He pretending dono us when we passed by,
Disappointed.
Cz this time not the 1st time he did so,
Just forget about it.
Actually wanna sing K today,
But suddenly the mood spoiled by him,
Then we just went to Gasonline again n eating at there.
Chit-Chating at there,
Kinda scare n worry he will appear again.
Then we went to Times Square to find Chris.
Oh yea,
She break time n went to Parking for smoke.
I told her i saw that fello just now,
Then she said she wanna to tumbuk him,
LoL,make me laugh die die.
After that,
She called him as L.Pen2.
Goshh nehx,
Nice name,Peng also keep laughing.
Aiyayaya~

She iS Chris la,
See..the pose she standing n smoking is very COOL right.
*No wonder can be model la
Then we chit-chatting at car-park there.
Erm..enjoyed by the way.
After that,wanna back home de~
Damn tired,
N Peng keep finding her SPM Result slip,
Finally she found back,
If not cant change her course.
Next Tues started class de~
Maybe i will be very Miss my holiday since after SPM,
I just relax jea.
Nolah.i still got attented my NS.
Ya,after NS i just hangout n sleep at home only.
Enough for me,
Is the time to starting work n study hard.
Warning myself,
If play play when study time,
I will kill myself,
Will be less sms-ing n call-ing n on-ing.
Gambateh.
Stop here..
Going to sleep.
Stay Tuned.
Wakaka..
I dunwan mention at here la,If not later i Kena.
After arrived Sg.wang,
Saw somebody,
And that somebody is the one hurt me deep deep b4,
After i saw him,
I tension and i still got a little bit panic,
I think back a lot of stuff btwn he n me,
The things i most hate is,
He pretending dono us when we passed by,
Disappointed.
Cz this time not the 1st time he did so,
Just forget about it.
Actually wanna sing K today,
But suddenly the mood spoiled by him,
Then we just went to Gasonline again n eating at there.
Chit-Chating at there,
Kinda scare n worry he will appear again.
Then we went to Times Square to find Chris.
Oh yea,
She break time n went to Parking for smoke.
I told her i saw that fello just now,
Then she said she wanna to tumbuk him,
LoL,make me laugh die die.
After that,
She called him as L.Pen2.
Goshh nehx,
Nice name,Peng also keep laughing.
Aiyayaya~
She iS Chris la,
See..the pose she standing n smoking is very COOL right.
*No wonder can be model la
Then we chit-chatting at car-park there.
Erm..enjoyed by the way.
After that,wanna back home de~
Damn tired,
N Peng keep finding her SPM Result slip,
Finally she found back,
If not cant change her course.
Next Tues started class de~
Maybe i will be very Miss my holiday since after SPM,
I just relax jea.
Nolah.i still got attented my NS.
Ya,after NS i just hangout n sleep at home only.
Enough for me,
Is the time to starting work n study hard.
Warning myself,
If play play when study time,
I will kill myself,
Will be less sms-ing n call-ing n on-ing.
Gambateh.
Erm,
Peng Peng Peng,
Although tak sama course with me,
But u must wait until i finished class u baru can back home,
Wait me at library,
If u dint wait for me n let me back home alone,
Habis la u.
Hahahah..
Peng Peng Peng,
Although tak sama course with me,
But u must wait until i finished class u baru can back home,
Wait me at library,
If u dint wait for me n let me back home alone,
Habis la u.
Hahahah..
Stop here..
Going to sleep.
Stay Tuned.