Sunday, May 24, 2009

��StaY Tuned��

I going to Sg.wang,Times Square,Pavilion again.
*I donno i went there how many times by this week.
But this time is with my family wa..
Maybe tml only will on9 back.

Miss u all,
Stay tuned ya
Photobucket
Yea,today i dint go to Times Square n SG.Wang,
Bcz i went with my family,
I scared later Peng n Blurghost couple at there,
My parent will see dou.
See.Peng..bcz ur safety,so i failed to go there,
Touch or not?
U cakap la..wakaka

1st,we reached Pavilion,
We went to Cinema n buy ticket,

I wanted watch this movie.
Then finally we bought it.

Heard from my friends said that,
Is a funny movie.
I bought a couple seat with my sister,
I dislike sit with others,feel very tak selesa.
Then my daddy n mummy watch another movie,
I dono what the movie name actually,
But non-of my business also.

Then i want buy my bag,
Cz started class soon,
Went to Miss Whatever n see see.
Then i choose here n there,
Then i sucessfully bought it,
The price is RM69.90.
Paid by my daddy with his visa card.
He said very expensive wa..
I said mana ada mana ada,okok ma..
Hehehehe..

After that,my sister n i went to gai gai,
Then my dad n mum went to lunch,
Asked daddy 'Bong Sui'to us,
My mum said:Waaa,'Bong Sui' la,always Bong Sui money..
Then he gave us RM80 for lunch.

On the way,
Confusing..
Dono wanna eat wat.
Tomy Romas??Nando??Subway??Japanese Food??
At the last..
We choose Pizza Hutz.
Hahaha.*in this week,i ate 3times Pizza d~
After finished,
My sister said,
Behind got a malay couple,
The girl is pretty n the boy is handsome,
She think is the perfect malay couple in this world,
Then i said:YES,Totally agreed.
Then we just went out,
I asked my sister,so how is the total?u paid ad right?
Then she blurred,she shouted,

NOT YET PAY AHHHHHH!!
I said:WHAT THE HECK,So malu..
Then we fast fast back to the counter there n paid.
Deng,no face no face..make me so malu..

Then i went to 1 shop,
Saw this..


Peng..mana satu u mau?
Ur birthday present..
Want??since u so takut kucing,
Wakakakaka...
*I bet now if u read my blog,u will switch off ur laptop now,kaka
Dah Dah..
Enough..

After that,
We went to Food court bought ice-cream.
Lame..sit a there doing nothing.
U see me i see u.
So we decided went to Parkson.
My sister so pandai,she found VIP-Fitting Room

Very big,very comfortable,*look like mini hotel
I treat it as rest room,can sleep inside.
*Peng,next time i bring u there,sure u like it

This is the mission we must do.
N we will automatic do it.kaka
*Peng,u too,dun laugh at there.
We stayed at fitting room quite long time de~
So we just went out,
Scared later got security knock the door tot we pengsan at there.
So lama pun belum keluar,
Then we went to Parkson de rest room.
So comfortable at there,
Love Pavilion so much,Cz very high class,
Suitable for us.

After that wanna drink some coffee,
*My sister said she belanja wa.
Since she wanted to belanja me,
For sure i will went to Starbucks Coffee lo,
I ordered 1,i never drink b4 de,is the new menu,the latest wan,
Some more i ordered i wanted large de,just need to add RM1 only,
OK,bill..

Wakao,i also get shocked.

RM16.80 1 cup of 1 COLD BLUE BERRY MOCHA,
My sister said she very sakit hati wa..
She said luckily dnhv service change,if not pokai soon.
But nice anyway,i love this mocha,i wish to drink again.

After that,my dad called me,
She said movie started soon,asked us went to cinema now.
OK..i let my dad drink my mocha,
He said nice wa.
I said OF Cz lo,RM16.80,
My dad get shocked too,
He said:U very kaya ma,always drink those expensive mocha,
I said:not i paid de,my good sister paid de.
My mum just laughed at there.


NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM
Nice movie nice nice nice nice nice movie,
Funny like hell,cute like hell,
I love this movie very much.
At cinema,my sister n i laughed macam hantu,
Hahahaha..i wanted to download this movie n watch again.

After finished watching,
We wanna back home de~
Very very very tired.
Reached home then sleep.

Peng,Pavilion ada Sakae Sushi lo,
Next time pergi sana makan lo.

Later my laptop will arrive my home,
Yea,get new laptop,
Happy like hell now..

Tml started my class la,
Tonight must sleep early,
My college life finally coming,
Gambateh

Sunday, May 24, 2009

��StaY Tuned��

I going to Sg.wang,Times Square,Pavilion again.
*I donno i went there how many times by this week.
But this time is with my family wa..
Maybe tml only will on9 back.

Miss u all,
Stay tuned ya
Photobucket
Yea,today i dint go to Times Square n SG.Wang,
Bcz i went with my family,
I scared later Peng n Blurghost couple at there,
My parent will see dou.
See.Peng..bcz ur safety,so i failed to go there,
Touch or not?
U cakap la..wakaka

1st,we reached Pavilion,
We went to Cinema n buy ticket,

I wanted watch this movie.
Then finally we bought it.

Heard from my friends said that,
Is a funny movie.
I bought a couple seat with my sister,
I dislike sit with others,feel very tak selesa.
Then my daddy n mummy watch another movie,
I dono what the movie name actually,
But non-of my business also.

Then i want buy my bag,
Cz started class soon,
Went to Miss Whatever n see see.
Then i choose here n there,
Then i sucessfully bought it,
The price is RM69.90.
Paid by my daddy with his visa card.
He said very expensive wa..
I said mana ada mana ada,okok ma..
Hehehehe..

After that,my sister n i went to gai gai,
Then my dad n mum went to lunch,
Asked daddy 'Bong Sui'to us,
My mum said:Waaa,'Bong Sui' la,always Bong Sui money..
Then he gave us RM80 for lunch.

On the way,
Confusing..
Dono wanna eat wat.
Tomy Romas??Nando??Subway??Japanese Food??
At the last..
We choose Pizza Hutz.
Hahaha.*in this week,i ate 3times Pizza d~
After finished,
My sister said,
Behind got a malay couple,
The girl is pretty n the boy is handsome,
She think is the perfect malay couple in this world,
Then i said:YES,Totally agreed.
Then we just went out,
I asked my sister,so how is the total?u paid ad right?
Then she blurred,she shouted,

NOT YET PAY AHHHHHH!!
I said:WHAT THE HECK,So malu..
Then we fast fast back to the counter there n paid.
Deng,no face no face..make me so malu..

Then i went to 1 shop,
Saw this..


Peng..mana satu u mau?
Ur birthday present..
Want??since u so takut kucing,
Wakakakaka...
*I bet now if u read my blog,u will switch off ur laptop now,kaka
Dah Dah..
Enough..

After that,
We went to Food court bought ice-cream.
Lame..sit a there doing nothing.
U see me i see u.
So we decided went to Parkson.
My sister so pandai,she found VIP-Fitting Room

Very big,very comfortable,*look like mini hotel
I treat it as rest room,can sleep inside.
*Peng,next time i bring u there,sure u like it

This is the mission we must do.
N we will automatic do it.kaka
*Peng,u too,dun laugh at there.
We stayed at fitting room quite long time de~
So we just went out,
Scared later got security knock the door tot we pengsan at there.
So lama pun belum keluar,
Then we went to Parkson de rest room.
So comfortable at there,
Love Pavilion so much,Cz very high class,
Suitable for us.

After that wanna drink some coffee,
*My sister said she belanja wa.
Since she wanted to belanja me,
For sure i will went to Starbucks Coffee lo,
I ordered 1,i never drink b4 de,is the new menu,the latest wan,
Some more i ordered i wanted large de,just need to add RM1 only,
OK,bill..

Wakao,i also get shocked.

RM16.80 1 cup of 1 COLD BLUE BERRY MOCHA,
My sister said she very sakit hati wa..
She said luckily dnhv service change,if not pokai soon.
But nice anyway,i love this mocha,i wish to drink again.

After that,my dad called me,
She said movie started soon,asked us went to cinema now.
OK..i let my dad drink my mocha,
He said nice wa.
I said OF Cz lo,RM16.80,
My dad get shocked too,
He said:U very kaya ma,always drink those expensive mocha,
I said:not i paid de,my good sister paid de.
My mum just laughed at there.


NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM
Nice movie nice nice nice nice nice movie,
Funny like hell,cute like hell,
I love this movie very much.
At cinema,my sister n i laughed macam hantu,
Hahahaha..i wanted to download this movie n watch again.

After finished watching,
We wanna back home de~
Very very very tired.
Reached home then sleep.

Peng,Pavilion ada Sakae Sushi lo,
Next time pergi sana makan lo.

Later my laptop will arrive my home,
Yea,get new laptop,
Happy like hell now..

Tml started my class la,
Tonight must sleep early,
My college life finally coming,
Gambateh