I'm having the day from hell,
it was all going so well (before you came)
And you told me you needed space,
With a kiss on the side my face (not again)
And not to mention (the tears I shed)
But I should have kicked your (ass instead)
I need intervention
Attention to to stop temptation to scream
'cause baby
Everything is F'ed up straight from the heart
Tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart
Gotta pick myself up where do I start
'cause I can't turn to you when it all falls apart
No
Don't know where I parked my car
Don't know who my real friends are (anymore)
I put my faith in you
What a stupid thing to do (when it rains it pours)
And not to mention (I drank too much)
I'm feeling hung over (and out of touch)
I need intervention
Attention to to stop temptation to scream
'cause baby
Can it be easier?
Can I just change my life?
'cause it just seems to go bad everytime
Will I be mending?
another one ending once again
Falls apart
Gotta pick myself up 'cause things are messed up
*************************************************
Yesterday night I was followed my brother went to Puchong,
At first,I curious that why he wanna took me to there,
Sometimes I very hate my brother~
He likes to drive like drift,
What the hell,drive almost 140 at highway,
Then got 1 car at front dint give any signal then turn to left side,
My brother straight away tekan brek,
Damn scary man,
Almost bang car,almost die,
Then i used rude word scolded him wa~
He still laugh at there,
Pelik la him~
Arrived there,
My bro intro his friends for me~
Have girls n also have boys~
All sibeh friendly,
Just me yg malu malu at there,
No doubt,my sikap memang like that de~
After that,
We went to mamak stall,
Talked with those girl girl,
Talked about college stuff and bla bla bla,
Then my bro smoked front of me wa~
Asked me dun tell daddy wa~
Pakat with me wa~
Pandai la him...
Then i wanna back home de~
Tired tired tired~
Reached home around 12am something,
Then watched E.U again,
My brother asked me every Monday n Thursday nite follow him go out,
Then,21/22 of June go Genting with them,
He will pay all the fees for me,
LoL,
How come suddenly he treats me so good de~
But honestly la,
I'm first time joined with my brother n his friends at night,
I felt that,my bro treats me very good when front of his friends,
Like became matured already,
Hahahaha~
Then yesterday stupid Aladin called me wa,
He lagi pelik la,
Keep scolded me Sohai wa~
Deng,just wanna see my reaction,
U see la,what he did more like budak budak,
Baby Wira,no more next time,
Next time scold me Sohai again,
Then i bakar rambut u...
Hahahaha,faham tak wira.
Ketua dorm yg tak penah lapor~hahahaha
昨天拖到半夜3点才睡 不是3点 是大概4点
这几天你睡之前都1直会说想你噢想你噢
记得昨天你在电话叫我XXXX的时候
开心到我要命 哈哈 哈哈 哈哈
我是白痴的 超级大白痴
我只知道 我很想念你~
P/s:My phone dropped to the floor 2times,
Yesterday 1 times,
Today morning when i sleep,i throw my phone,
How come i will throw my phone to lantai de~
Why im so stupid de???
Sakit Hati la~
END
it was all going so well (before you came)
And you told me you needed space,
With a kiss on the side my face (not again)
And not to mention (the tears I shed)
But I should have kicked your (ass instead)
I need intervention
Attention to to stop temptation to scream
'cause baby
Everything is F'ed up straight from the heart
Tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart
Gotta pick myself up where do I start
'cause I can't turn to you when it all falls apart
No
Don't know where I parked my car
Don't know who my real friends are (anymore)
I put my faith in you
What a stupid thing to do (when it rains it pours)
And not to mention (I drank too much)
I'm feeling hung over (and out of touch)
I need intervention
Attention to to stop temptation to scream
'cause baby
Can it be easier?
Can I just change my life?
'cause it just seems to go bad everytime
Will I be mending?
another one ending once again
Falls apart
Gotta pick myself up 'cause things are messed up
*************************************************
Yesterday night I was followed my brother went to Puchong,
At first,I curious that why he wanna took me to there,
Sometimes I very hate my brother~
He likes to drive like drift,
What the hell,drive almost 140 at highway,
Then got 1 car at front dint give any signal then turn to left side,
My brother straight away tekan brek,
Damn scary man,
Almost bang car,almost die,
Then i used rude word scolded him wa~
He still laugh at there,
Pelik la him~
Arrived there,
My bro intro his friends for me~
Have girls n also have boys~
All sibeh friendly,
Just me yg malu malu at there,
No doubt,my sikap memang like that de~
After that,
We went to mamak stall,
Talked with those girl girl,
Talked about college stuff and bla bla bla,
Then my bro smoked front of me wa~
Asked me dun tell daddy wa~
Pakat with me wa~
Pandai la him...
Then i wanna back home de~
Tired tired tired~
Reached home around 12am something,
Then watched E.U again,
My brother asked me every Monday n Thursday nite follow him go out,
Then,21/22 of June go Genting with them,
He will pay all the fees for me,
LoL,
How come suddenly he treats me so good de~
But honestly la,
I'm first time joined with my brother n his friends at night,
I felt that,my bro treats me very good when front of his friends,
Like became matured already,
Hahahaha~
Then yesterday stupid Aladin called me wa,
He lagi pelik la,
Keep scolded me Sohai wa~
Deng,just wanna see my reaction,
U see la,what he did more like budak budak,
Baby Wira,no more next time,
Next time scold me Sohai again,
Then i bakar rambut u...
Hahahaha,faham tak wira.
Ketua dorm yg tak penah lapor~hahahaha
昨天拖到半夜3点才睡 不是3点 是大概4点
这几天你睡之前都1直会说想你噢想你噢
记得昨天你在电话叫我XXXX的时候
开心到我要命 哈哈 哈哈 哈哈
我是白痴的 超级大白痴
我只知道 我很想念你~
P/s:My phone dropped to the floor 2times,
Yesterday 1 times,
Today morning when i sleep,i throw my phone,
How come i will throw my phone to lantai de~
Why im so stupid de???
Sakit Hati la~
END