Wednesday, April 15, 2009

◤Opp! I did it again◢

Walao A,
Today morning that uncle called me,
I purposely dunwan pickup his phone de~
Hiak Hiak,
Cruel not..?

Feel like wana changing my blog's song
But i dono what song should i put ler.
No idea.hmmmp...!!
I love Lady GaGa
Song was NICE

TodaY morning,
My mood damn damn damn not good,
1st,yesterday night hujan terlalu lebat,
Then stupid trunder noisy like shit,
Plus i got phobia de~
Takut Takut Takut,
Cannot sleep well,
Act wana go to my daddy room sleep de~
But his room sure locked de~
Alone at my room like rumah hantu~wuwuwuwu

Then today no work,
Cz not reali feeling well,
Then i very angry about my Salary,
Then call to that company,
The way i talk izit too garang ad?
Even my daddy also said i very garang...
They promise me i can receive my money on Fri~
If still cant get,U bete watchup...

I need my money to shop with my Babe on SaturdaY de lo,
No money=No life
I dun wanna take money from my daddy again la,
Feel guilty to him u know,
Keep asking money from him..wuwuwu

YesterdaY nighT that Sohai told me that..
He going to Singapore soon,
And would not back to Malaysia

LoL,
*For me What a good news..hehehehe
He tot i will tak sampai hati he going there,
Then i replied him,
Good wa~Going there for your future~Good Luck for u~Go there find GF ya~Haha
Then he replied me,
But i scared i will....
i asked him..
What u scare?
He said..
Tak sampai hati to leave u alone at here~
Walao(*make me geram)
I replied him~
NoNo~I wont alone at here~u tak payah k me de~I will very fine at here

What The Hell,
Gila la him..
Speechless when read his msg
Lame
Hate u much
Faster go Singapore la u~

LoL,tml i have to going my college pay my fees ad,
Expired date soon~
Goshhhhh
College life coming soon,
Freedom will bye bye soon~

And LasT
I miss YoU
Very very miss YoU
Miss u Deeply
Miss u Like Hell

Missing YoU
Blek ....

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

◤Opp! I did it again◢

Walao A,
Today morning that uncle called me,
I purposely dunwan pickup his phone de~
Hiak Hiak,
Cruel not..?

Feel like wana changing my blog's song
But i dono what song should i put ler.
No idea.hmmmp...!!
I love Lady GaGa
Song was NICE

TodaY morning,
My mood damn damn damn not good,
1st,yesterday night hujan terlalu lebat,
Then stupid trunder noisy like shit,
Plus i got phobia de~
Takut Takut Takut,
Cannot sleep well,
Act wana go to my daddy room sleep de~
But his room sure locked de~
Alone at my room like rumah hantu~wuwuwuwu

Then today no work,
Cz not reali feeling well,
Then i very angry about my Salary,
Then call to that company,
The way i talk izit too garang ad?
Even my daddy also said i very garang...
They promise me i can receive my money on Fri~
If still cant get,U bete watchup...

I need my money to shop with my Babe on SaturdaY de lo,
No money=No life
I dun wanna take money from my daddy again la,
Feel guilty to him u know,
Keep asking money from him..wuwuwu

YesterdaY nighT that Sohai told me that..
He going to Singapore soon,
And would not back to Malaysia

LoL,
*For me What a good news..hehehehe
He tot i will tak sampai hati he going there,
Then i replied him,
Good wa~Going there for your future~Good Luck for u~Go there find GF ya~Haha
Then he replied me,
But i scared i will....
i asked him..
What u scare?
He said..
Tak sampai hati to leave u alone at here~
Walao(*make me geram)
I replied him~
NoNo~I wont alone at here~u tak payah k me de~I will very fine at here

What The Hell,
Gila la him..
Speechless when read his msg
Lame
Hate u much
Faster go Singapore la u~

LoL,tml i have to going my college pay my fees ad,
Expired date soon~
Goshhhhh
College life coming soon,
Freedom will bye bye soon~

And LasT
I miss YoU
Very very miss YoU
Miss u Deeply
Miss u Like Hell

Missing YoU
Blek ....