Thursday, April 16, 2009

◤New LiF3◢

First,
U Sohai,
Dun keep message me n tell me u're sick now,
Come on,
Non of my business,
Even u die right now also ur problem.
I wont forgot wat u did b4 this,
I really very Hate U

Today DAMN,
My daddy make me awake at 8am something,
Damn early,
Hate Hate Hate,
Then following him go ate breakfast,
This Nasi Lemak,
Look quite Nice right,
But Not Spicy at all+not very nice,
Aiya,cin cai la.better than maggi~hehehe
Then,my favourite Milo Ice Kosong,
If u order Milo Ice only,that milo sure manis until u can shoutout TOLONG

After that,following my daddy went to bank,
SHIT,I forgot again,
I wants bank in my money to my friends,
Haiz,Always forgot de~
Useless man~

Then Then Then,
Next journey,
My college,
Wee Wee,
Then paid my fees,
After finished everything,
I wants back home,damn sleepy la~
HoHoHo,my college life later+soon,
Kekekeke...

After that back home sleep sleep sleep,
Until 3.40pm woke up,
Got a called,
Aiya,
My makeup class at Sunway de,
I forced to rejected d~
Haiz,really not free to going my makeup class de~
Yor....next time ba~

After that on9 i saw this..then i copy copy all the picture,
Cz i damn Love!!!!!!!!!!!!

C....cute or not?
I wish i get this baby in my home
The eyes very big
WoW..
Damn Love ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I going Crazy soon when c this picture,
I wana put to my phone,
Hehehehehe~
Muacksssssssss
Baby ah Baby

原来
兜兜转转了那么久
原来在我最沮丧的时候
你依然以我们是朋友来陪伴我
原来就是朋友
最后还是朋友
我也知道该怎么做了
我的朋友~
我没事
放心~
Yea
New life

Thursday, April 16, 2009

◤New LiF3◢

First,
U Sohai,
Dun keep message me n tell me u're sick now,
Come on,
Non of my business,
Even u die right now also ur problem.
I wont forgot wat u did b4 this,
I really very Hate U

Today DAMN,
My daddy make me awake at 8am something,
Damn early,
Hate Hate Hate,
Then following him go ate breakfast,
This Nasi Lemak,
Look quite Nice right,
But Not Spicy at all+not very nice,
Aiya,cin cai la.better than maggi~hehehe
Then,my favourite Milo Ice Kosong,
If u order Milo Ice only,that milo sure manis until u can shoutout TOLONG

After that,following my daddy went to bank,
SHIT,I forgot again,
I wants bank in my money to my friends,
Haiz,Always forgot de~
Useless man~

Then Then Then,
Next journey,
My college,
Wee Wee,
Then paid my fees,
After finished everything,
I wants back home,damn sleepy la~
HoHoHo,my college life later+soon,
Kekekeke...

After that back home sleep sleep sleep,
Until 3.40pm woke up,
Got a called,
Aiya,
My makeup class at Sunway de,
I forced to rejected d~
Haiz,really not free to going my makeup class de~
Yor....next time ba~

After that on9 i saw this..then i copy copy all the picture,
Cz i damn Love!!!!!!!!!!!!

C....cute or not?
I wish i get this baby in my home
The eyes very big
WoW..
Damn Love ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I going Crazy soon when c this picture,
I wana put to my phone,
Hehehehehe~
Muacksssssssss
Baby ah Baby

原来
兜兜转转了那么久
原来在我最沮丧的时候
你依然以我们是朋友来陪伴我
原来就是朋友
最后还是朋友
我也知道该怎么做了
我的朋友~
我没事
放心~
Yea
New life