Monday, April 13, 2009

◤U drive me CrazY◢

First,
About my salary,
When i only can get my salary?
F***..Always like that de~
Keep postpone,
Like that ask me how to trust u again ooo~
If this Friday i still cant get it,
I will go to Kelana Jaya n find your boss~

曾經我1直在想,
是不是我1個人在一廂情愿,
有時候的你 可以好像把我占據
有時候的你 卻是傻傻那樣的保持距離
其實我真的不明白 我到底想要怎樣
想你又不是 不想你又不是
我能不能抉擇1點?
收到你的1封短訓 我可以開心到瘋了那樣
沒有你的陪伴 我好像很寂寞
我可以不要這樣下去嗎?


Okie,
Just forget about it what i wrote just now,
I just write down my feeling at there,
Recently got keep messaging with Qin Qin Babe,
She seem like suffer-ing in Love now,
I dono what can i help her or tell her,
I just told her my experience,
I hope what decision she make,
She wont feel regret at the last,
By the way,
Good Luck for you..

Feel like wanna change my hair colour again,
Ngek ngek ngek,
Let me count how much i wasted money on my hair ..

B4 i going NS,
I straighten my front hair used RM30
After that,new year dyed+highlight my hair used RM250
Plus,bought conditional hair used RM30
NS back,
Straighten my hair used RM200
Plus they used 1 vitamin for my hair costs RM15
Dyed back my hair to brown colour RM30
Hair Treatment RM40+cut RM3

Walao,only 4 month i already wasted RM558 on my hair
Hahahahaha,
Pandainya me..
No doubt,i sayang my hair,
So
sacrify my money on my hair stuff,Boleh Tahan la...
Tak payah jimat de~hahahaha

Later continue back,
Now damn tiring de,
Go sleep for a while,
Plus now raining..
Stay tuned
***************************************************
Yea,Im back,
Just now while i sleeping,
Stupid,Forget to set my phone to silence mode,
So,
Woke up a lot of times,
Grrrrr,
Then straight away offed my phone..

Especially u Sohai,
Keep calling me when i sleeping,
WTF***
No brain ah u,
Asked u no more contact me lo,
No chance for u,
We are impossible lo..get??
U're not suitable for me
Even be friend also have problem ah,
I HATE U deeply,
Pls,get OFF n disappear in my life right now


After that,
My daddy make me awake,
He said i keep sleeping all the time,
Later at night dunwan sleep like a Bat
LoL,
Y this sentences so familiar wan,
Mcm Aladin said me like that b4,if i dunhav mistaken

Then,my mum went to pasar mlm,
Staying at home n waiting her back home,
So lame..
While i waiting.keep sms-ing
My Peng Babe so funny,
Suddenly msg me n said,
Hey friend,Suddenly so Miss U,Wat u doing?
*LoL,what happen to her?

Wakakaka,
I noe she miss me deeply,
Since today she called me asked me go to Midvalley look for her,
But i dint go at last,
Cz recently no money+busy-ing

LoL,
Peng Babe n me mmg best friend,
Now both of us facing same problem at..
RELATIONSHIP
Goshh..

Chou Chou todaY is your Birthday,
So Happy Birthday ya,
Yesterday midnight 00.00am
I sent a message for u,
Damn long,
Touch rite??
wakakak,
At last happy BirthdaY ya my Babe


MiSSinG sOmebOdy
RighT nOw

Monday, April 13, 2009

◤U drive me CrazY◢

First,
About my salary,
When i only can get my salary?
F***..Always like that de~
Keep postpone,
Like that ask me how to trust u again ooo~
If this Friday i still cant get it,
I will go to Kelana Jaya n find your boss~

曾經我1直在想,
是不是我1個人在一廂情愿,
有時候的你 可以好像把我占據
有時候的你 卻是傻傻那樣的保持距離
其實我真的不明白 我到底想要怎樣
想你又不是 不想你又不是
我能不能抉擇1點?
收到你的1封短訓 我可以開心到瘋了那樣
沒有你的陪伴 我好像很寂寞
我可以不要這樣下去嗎?


Okie,
Just forget about it what i wrote just now,
I just write down my feeling at there,
Recently got keep messaging with Qin Qin Babe,
She seem like suffer-ing in Love now,
I dono what can i help her or tell her,
I just told her my experience,
I hope what decision she make,
She wont feel regret at the last,
By the way,
Good Luck for you..

Feel like wanna change my hair colour again,
Ngek ngek ngek,
Let me count how much i wasted money on my hair ..

B4 i going NS,
I straighten my front hair used RM30
After that,new year dyed+highlight my hair used RM250
Plus,bought conditional hair used RM30
NS back,
Straighten my hair used RM200
Plus they used 1 vitamin for my hair costs RM15
Dyed back my hair to brown colour RM30
Hair Treatment RM40+cut RM3

Walao,only 4 month i already wasted RM558 on my hair
Hahahahaha,
Pandainya me..
No doubt,i sayang my hair,
So
sacrify my money on my hair stuff,Boleh Tahan la...
Tak payah jimat de~hahahaha

Later continue back,
Now damn tiring de,
Go sleep for a while,
Plus now raining..
Stay tuned
***************************************************
Yea,Im back,
Just now while i sleeping,
Stupid,Forget to set my phone to silence mode,
So,
Woke up a lot of times,
Grrrrr,
Then straight away offed my phone..

Especially u Sohai,
Keep calling me when i sleeping,
WTF***
No brain ah u,
Asked u no more contact me lo,
No chance for u,
We are impossible lo..get??
U're not suitable for me
Even be friend also have problem ah,
I HATE U deeply,
Pls,get OFF n disappear in my life right now


After that,
My daddy make me awake,
He said i keep sleeping all the time,
Later at night dunwan sleep like a Bat
LoL,
Y this sentences so familiar wan,
Mcm Aladin said me like that b4,if i dunhav mistaken

Then,my mum went to pasar mlm,
Staying at home n waiting her back home,
So lame..
While i waiting.keep sms-ing
My Peng Babe so funny,
Suddenly msg me n said,
Hey friend,Suddenly so Miss U,Wat u doing?
*LoL,what happen to her?

Wakakaka,
I noe she miss me deeply,
Since today she called me asked me go to Midvalley look for her,
But i dint go at last,
Cz recently no money+busy-ing

LoL,
Peng Babe n me mmg best friend,
Now both of us facing same problem at..
RELATIONSHIP
Goshh..

Chou Chou todaY is your Birthday,
So Happy Birthday ya,
Yesterday midnight 00.00am
I sent a message for u,
Damn long,
Touch rite??
wakakak,
At last happy BirthdaY ya my Babe


MiSSinG sOmebOdy
RighT nOw